Shaping Your Child’s Behavior
Without Being Bent Out of Shape
Behavior tools for parents
Presenter: Barbara Lowe- Greenlee PhD, LP
· How parents can use self-care/self-regulation strategies in a manner that allows for more proactive and less reactive parenting.
· Developing behavioral strategies for increasing behaviors we want more of, and decreasing behaviors we want less of, in early to middle childhood and in tween and teen years.
· Developing effective parenting strategies for use with children who have various temperaments and unique needs.
DPS Staff Development Center
2107 Hillandale Rd. Durham
* For families of children who have special needs
* Parents/caregivers connecting to share ideas and strategies
* All parents and caregivers of a child with special needs are welcome to attend
*Registration Required *Lunch will be provided*
*Childcare is not available*
Spanish Interpretation available - Please encourage families to register
Spanish and English Flyers attached